Wednesday 16 December 2009

Showstudio.

I don't know if you've heard about showstudio or not (you probably have if you're in Faaasshhhhaaannnn)...but in a nutshell, Nick Knight the famous fashion photographer has opened up a live studio in Somerset House where you can watch a live stream of his photoshoots/various designers making one-off pieces/talk to models on the phone/watch castings etc...basically being able to view the inner workings of the fashion world.

So anyway, Nick Knight is shooting 100 portraits for I.D Magazine and the very talented Fred Butler is going to be in it...wearing one of MY all in ones. Woo hoo!

Fred wanted a holographic spectrumised version of my All in One PVC 0.1...and this is what I managed to sew together. I think I was channeling Grace Jones at the time.





www.fredbutlerstyle.blogspot.com
www.showstudio.com/project/fashionrevolution

No comments:

Post a Comment