Friday 1 October 2010

Fear

OK so I don't know if I've already divulged this but I have a serious phobia of velvet.

Weird, I know, but the very thought of it makes my hands and feet sweat/tingle and prolonged looking/thinking about it's soft, bristly surface turns that into a horribly uncomfortable sickening ache.

So imagine my dispair when I found this wonderful onesie by Bodkin.



and these well-known boots from Opening Ceremony.



That (teamed with the fact that velvet is like SO totally in this season) means that I'm going to have to make a serious bid to overcome my phobia. So far I've managed to settle my score with Corduroy (which has similar velvet qualities)...maybe my next challenge will be velour and then hopefully I'll be sewing everything out of velvet!

Or maybe I'll just have to start sewing with a pair of Marigolds on...

No comments:

Post a Comment